Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Birthday card

Good morning all!

I'm back with a card share this time, I made this card last night for a good friend who is turning 39 this week, using up some of my Graphic 45 papers.I used a mask on the frame to create the brown stains, really looks quite authentic in real life! I love how the white card stands out from all the vintage-style papers :)


Challenges:

* Create and Makes (AG, optional twist: Make it Vintage
* Cute Card Thursday (Celebrations)
* Words to Craft By (Proverbs & Blessings)
* Incy Wincy (Happy Birthday)
* Scrap & Craft (Celebrations)

4 comments:

  1. Ciska, love your use of G45 papers to make this pretty birthday card for your friend! I love the different colors and patterns together, and the fussy cut numbers for the 39th birthday - great job! Thank you for joining our March challenge at Words2CraftBy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frame is gorgeous and goes perfectly with the vintage look of your card. Thanks so much for playing along in the W2CB March Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciska, Your friend is going to cherish this work of heart! I love your frame and the way you incorporated your friend's age. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us in the Scrap & Craft Challenge with your beautiful project.
    DT Teresa x

    ReplyDelete