Challenge Wins

My Crafty Friends

Sunday 19 February 2017

Kitchen Love

Good morning everyone!

This is my last LO I am sharing as a GDT for Lasting Memories, I have had a lot of fun making these 4 layouts! Thank you to Karen and Michele and the rest of the girls for giving me this opportunity, it's been great and I will definitely be back for the challenges! This week's challenge is inspired by a photo:


I've used the colour scheme and theme to scrap pictures of my daughter playing in her play kitchen, a Christmas gift from her Granny and Grandad. She is not yet 'cooking', but loves to play with the oven door (open, closed, open, closed, open.....) and dragging bits of the kitchen throughout the house. Oh well, every chef had to start somewhere, right? ;)


I hope this has inspired you to submit your own project to the challenge,
you have about a week to do so!

Challenges:
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie (Inspirational Cookie, I've used the colour scheme (red, black, white) and the heart/love theme)
My Time to Craft (Anything But a Card)
Alphabet Challenge (You Choose)

3 comments:

  1. Your daughter looks so cute playing with her cooker! This is a fabulous LO Ciska, and the colours are perfect for our challenge this time. Thanks for joining in the fun at at If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge #62. Good Luck!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute LO, I love the colors and your daughter is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete